spark & sparkle
private mentor group
Spark & Sparkle?
Spark & Sparkle is a women's only - private mentor group designed to help you self actualize, stand out in your world and inspire other women to do the same.
Why self actualize (SPARKLE)? because that's what you came here for. If you have any belief in consciousness, then you understand you have a purpose and a reason for being here on this tiny blue planet.
Women who self-actualize:
- Perceive reality efficiently and can tolerate uncertainty
- Accept themselves and others without judgement
- Are spontaneous in thought and action
- Experience solution centered problem solving
- Have an unusual sense of humor
- Look at life objectively
- Are highly creative
- Resist cultural norms
- Are concerned for the welfare of humanity
- Have a deep appreciation of basic life-experience
- Establish deeply satisfying relationships
- Seek peak experiences
- Need privacy
- Exemplify democratic attitudes
- Have strong moral/ethical standards
You are the leaders, mentors, and mothers who are shaping our future generations (SPARK).
Behaviors leading to
- Experience life like a child, with full absorption and concentration
- Try new things instead of sticking to safe paths
- Listen to your own feelings in evaluating experiences instead of the voice of tradition, authority or the majority
- Avoid pretense or 'game playing' and be honest
- Prepare to be unpopular if your views do not coincide with those of the majority
- Take responsibility and work hard
- Try to identify your defenses and have the courage to give them up
Although you will achieve self-actualization in your own unique way, as there are so many shared characteristics of those who do SA, it makes perfect sense to have a mentor group to support your transformation. Just remember, self-actualization is a matter of degree, 'There are no perfect human beings' (Maslow,1970a, p. 176).
According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, human motivation is a 5 tier model in which every person is capable and has the desire to move up the hierarchy toward a level of self-actualization.
Unfortunately, progress is often disrupted by a failure to meet lower level needs. Life experiences, including divorce, loss of a job, or family strife may cause you to fluctuate between levels of the hierarchy. And not everyone will move through the hierarchy in a uni-directional manner. in fact, most of us move back and forth between the different types of needs. The Motivational Model now has 8 tiers of needs identified as growth or deficiency related needs.
Ready to self actualize?
Join my 12-month mentoring program today!
Spark & Sparkle Content
Love & Relationships
Sex & Intimacy
Business & Finances
Business start up
Home, Family & Parenting
Travel & Leisure
Hobbies and collectibles
Health, Diet & Exercise
Be a better you
Find more happiness