Are you conscious of your growth? Are you aware of what is uncomfortable stretching for you? What are you learning about you? What have you done to grow lately? Or are you doing your best to stay safe in your comfort zone, fearful of changing?
Like newly planted things sprouting in fertile soil, we need attention, nourishment and light to grow personally and professionally. Feed your spirit, nourish your imagination and creativity and give yourself some loving attention. Then watch what happens.
Recently I have moved out of my comfort zone — that’s what stretching is. I have taken big steps in my personal and professional life. Many of the fears I had about stretching and growing were unfounded. What I feared as being limiting changes were actualized as positive steps in growing into who I can be. Perhaps your own objections about growth and stretching are unfounded as well, and maybe once you step into it you will find things to be better than you anticipated.
Plus, if we remain static, we would be comfortable — but what might we miss?
Here are five steps to personal and professional growth that you can start today:
1. Have Goals – These should be things that motivate you to move.
2. Continue Learning – Knowledge inspires those goals.
3. Develop a Positive Attitude – You will fall. It happens. With a positive attitude you can “Fall down seven times, get up eight,” as the Japanese Proverb says.
4. Evolve – Change, be flexible. Natural selection culls those organisms that do not adapt to our ever-changing world.
5. Enjoy the Ride – Tomorrow or for that matter the next hour is not promised to you. Enjoy the moment, each and every eternal now.
Understand I am not who I was yesterday or even last week and neither are you. Whether you like it or not, change is inevitable. Every moment you are alive on this earth you are changing, growing, evolving. Be aware of your changes; direct your growth and be a conscious creator in your own life.
If you want tools to help you really change your life try my Life Success Training CLICK HERE for more information. You may even find a new career in it.